CritterCare ProgrammmeHervey Bay Veterinary Surgery
What is CritterCare?
CritterCare is a yearly membership programme that allows you to spread the cost of your pet’s routine care, over the course of the year. We debit a specific amount of money, directly from your bank account either fortnightly or monthly, over 12 months, following an upfront payment made in clinic.
Is CritterCare anything like pet insurance?
What if I like the concept, but don’t want to give you my bank details?
Are there any restrictions or requirements for joining CritterCare?
- You must have valid photo ID and be prepared for us to take a copy of said ID. This ID must have your current address on it.
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must reside, and be able to show proof that you reside within the 4655 post code
- You must be able to show proof of the details for the bank account being debited. We don’t need transaction history, just proof of the BSB and account number for accuracy
- If you have been a member in the past, and have bounced or dishonoured payments, you will not be permitted to rejoin
- If you are on a Basics programme, you are required to bring your pet in every 3 months to obtain your preventatives